Website Feedback - Magento 2 Extension
Most e-commerce websites provide a way for users to submit website feedback form with additional functionality from front end side. For this functionality, we have added “Website Feedback” extension. Magento2 Website Feedback extension is developed for providing flexibility to users can submit website feedback from front end side. It comes with an admin configuration options that can be easily managed through website back end. Our extension provides flexibility for admin to set website feedback page. This can be managed completely via Magento2 admin. Separate CSS file is created to allow developers to change the look and feel of this section. CSS edits can be done from “\Gs\WebsiteFeedback \view\frontend\web\css\gs_websitefeedback.css”
- Users can submit website feedback from front end side and save in admin side grid.
- Admin can see website feedback from admin panel.
- Admin manage website feedback page from system configuration.
- Admin screen to manage (View, Add, Edit, Delete, Change Status, Export) the website feedback submitted.
- Send Auto Responder email to user once website feedback has been submitted.
- Submitted Inquiry email send to multiple TO, multiple CC and multiple BCC addresses defined by admin within the comma separated manner.
- Enable / Disable module from system configuration.
- Admin can enabled/disabled extension from admin configuration.
- Admin can manage Website feedback module from system configuration.
- Users can submit website feedback from front end side.