The main purpose of the activity notification is to announce the arrival of the meeting time. another purpose of this module to make one aware of facts or occurrences before the due date. This module will help to send a notification before and after the activity due date. You can notify your salesperson/customer before or after the activity is done. Suppose you want to notify your salesperson for a meeting before the due date of the meeting so you can set a schedule into 'schedule activity' in the chatter of any form of view.
1) CRM Configuration Setting: Tick right 'Due Activity Notification'.
2) Easy to notify persons for activity before the due date so that they can be aware of that activity.
3) Easy to set a schedule to notify a salesperson before and after the due date of the activity.
4) Easy to define a notify day before the due date in CRM configuration settings like '2 days before due date'.
5) Easy to define a notify day after the due date in CRM configuration settings like '2 days after due date'.
6) Easy to set schedule execution time in scheduled Action like Day/Week/Month/Year.
7) Automatically create an email after the set schedule for notifying to a salesperson.
8) No special configuration required, install it, use it.
9) This module saves your important time.
10) It reduces human efforts.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_acitivity_notification’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.
5) Go to Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’, Press Update Button.
6) In the search bar, search ‘sh_acitivity_notification’.
7) Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Set "Due Activity Notification" to True form CRM configuration settings. The date will be compared with the Date Deadline set of activity. If Tick "On Due Date" then the user of activity whose deadline date is the same as the current date will be notified. If days after the due date are entered, then the user of overdue activity whose ( deadline date + after due days entered ) is the same as the current date will be notified. If days before the due date are entered, then a user of upcoming activity whose ( deadline date - before due days entered ) is the same as the current date will be notified.
Schedule action "Missed Activity Notification", set execution days and execution time as per requirement.
Schedule Activity from any form of view.
Create Activity and Set salesperson/customer whom you want to assign. This Assigned to user will get activity Due notification as per settings.
Email sent to assigned to salesperson/customer if the activity is due as per configuration settings.
You will get free support and assistance in case of any issues