The Attendance Report provides a flexible way of looking at each employee with attendance. Select a date and see all attendance records are regarding with daily/weekly/monthly for all employees in the excel sheet. You can print the attendance report for only one or selected employees. Just select the name of the employee, select 'Print By' daily/weekly/monthly/ and print excel report. This module provides the attendance report with all details like a present, absent, sick leave, public holiday(PH), partial leave, etc. You can see the employee present, partial leave with it's working hours of each day in excel report. In the excel sheet report you can easily identify the present, absent, public holiday, partial leave with it different background colors, like a present - green, absent - red, partial leave - yellow, a public holiday - blue.
- 1) Easy to print attendance details in excel report with working hours of each day.
- 2) Easily define the partial present, absent leave(sick leave), partial leave(work hours is less than 8), public holiday(PH) in excel report of attendance.
- 3) Easily print attendance excel report by daily, weekly, monthly for all employees.
- 4) Easily print daily/weekly/monthly Excel reports of particular student/employee.
- 5) Easy to identify present and absent with different background colors like Present - Green, Absent - Red, Partial Leave - Yellow, Public Holiday - Blue, etc.
- 6) No, configuration required.
- 7) Easy to install and use it.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_attendance_report’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.
4) Now, open the odoo as Developer Mode.
5) Go to Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’, Press Update Button.
6) In the search bar, search ‘sh_attendance_report’.
7) Click on ‘Install’ to install it.