This module helps to cancel created sale orders. You can also cancel multiple sale orders from the tree view. You can cancel the sale order in 3 ways,
1) Cancel Only: When you cancel a sale order then the sale order is cancelled and the state is changed to "cancelled".
2) Cancel and Reset to Draft: When you cancel sale order, first sale order is cancelled and then reset to the draft state.
3) Cancel and Delete: When you cancel a sale order then first sale order is cancelled and then sale order will be deleted.
We provide 2 options in the cancel sales orders,
1) Cancel Delivery Order: When you want to cancel sale orders and delivery orders then you can choose this option.
2) Cancel Invoice and Payment: When you want to cancel sale orders and invoice then you can choose this option.
If you want to cancel sale orders, delivery orders & invoice then you can choose both options "Cancel Delivery Order" & "Cancel Invoice and Payment".