This module useful to create task from purchase order. It will help you to manage project and task from purchase order. Easy to navigate to project and diffrent task of purchase order.
1) Easy to manage task purchase order.
2) Create project automatically on create task button click.
3) It will create task from purchase order
4) Project and Task Widget Buttons in purchase order to quick navigate.
5) Easy to group and filter purchase order wise tasks.
6) Easy to navigate from task to purchase order and project to purchase order.
7) It will create task with all basic information like vendor, description, product name as task title, project.
8) Project title will be vendor reference if not specified purchase order number will be project title automatically created and assign in created tasks.
9) 2 Functions provided 1) Create Task Button 2) Create All in one Task. Create Task Button useful to create different task based on purchase order line products, Create all in one button useful to create one task with different products assign in it.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module pls download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see folder named ‘sh_po_task’
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.
5) Go to Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’, Press Update Button
6) In the search bar, search ‘sh_po_task’
7) Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Choose your vendor, enter Project name in Vendor Reference, if Vendor Reference Field not given than Purchase Order Number e.g.PO020 will be taken as Project Name.
Now click on "Create Task" button,a project and tasks will be created as in order lines. Task button widget will be useful to navigate in task.
Project list, default filter by active purchase order.
Vendor Reference is set to Project Name, Purchase order Vendor is set to Project Customer, Purchase Order Name is assigned in Project.
Also all projects can be default group by purchase order.
On Purchase Order "Task" smart button show task list view.
Product Name is set to Task name, Vendor Reference is set to Project, order line User is set as Assigned To, Product Name assigned in Task, Product Description of order line is set to Task description.
Purchase Order Vendor is set to Task Customer.
Choose Vendor, Task Name in Vendor Reference, Task Assigned user in "Task User", and click on "Create All In One Task". In Purchase Order click on "Create All In One Task" button to create single task.
If project for purchase order exist than new task mapped with existing project, if not than new project created by vendor reference or purchase order name as project name. On purchase order "Project" smart button click redirects to projects list filter by active purchase order.
Existing project mapped with purchase order.
Vendor Reference set to Task Name, if not given purchase order name will be taken as Task Name, existing project name set. Purchase order Task User set to Assigned To, Purchase Order Name is assigned, purchase order Note is set to Description of Task, All Products from Purchase order line is set in task.