Not all humans are professional. It does not matter how clever, trusted or trained we are, sooner or later everybody will make a mistake. That's why we make this module. As the name implies, Double Approval is a control that requires two separate people to authorize a transaction. The first person is responsible for creating the request (known as the user), while the second person checks and approves the activity (known as the manager). Double Approval clearly helps protect your business, but it also helps protect your employees from making a mistake from the process. This module will help to set a limit of the sale order amount for the user, If a user makes a sale order beyond the limit, So that sale order automatically sets in the 'To Approve' stage. And then the manager can approve or refuse this sale order from 'Sale Order Approval'. This module can help to track approved or refused orders with approved by, refused by, approved date, refusal date, refusal reason. You can alert for approving via email to the sales team, specific user, or that person who has to approve limit more than a sale order amount.
- 1) User Setting: Tick this 'Sale Order Double Approval' group for that user who will give double approval.
- 2) Easy to set 'Maximum Sales Limit' for the user.
- 3) Easy to set 'Maximum Approval Limit' for Sales Manager.
- 4) Easy to set and notify via email who gives approval. like To All Approval, By Team (Sales Channels) or specific users.
- 5) Notify by E-mail
To All Approval: When you tick this option then all persons (user/manager) give you approval who have access for giving approval.
By Team: After ticking this option only the sales team person can give you approval.
Specific User: In this option, you have to define a specific person for Invoice approval.
- 6) You can see all sale orders which are pending for approval into 'customer -> Sale double approval'.
- 7) You can track approved sale order with who approve this order and approve date also.
- 8) You can track refused sale order with who refused this order, refusal date, and refusal reason also.
- 9) If your company has many different kinds of refusal reason so you can easily pre-define refusal reason Configuration => Refuse Reason so you can select a reason when you refuse any order.
- 10) Easy to filter order list by 'Refused'.
- 11) This module saves your important time.
- 12) It reduces human efforts.
- 13) No special configuration required, install it, use it.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_sale_order_double_approval’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.
4) Now, open the odoo as Developer Mode.
5) Go to Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’, Press Update Button.
6) In the search bar, search ‘sh_sale_order_double_approval’.
7) Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Sales Manager has given group rights for "Sales Order Double Approval" and can Approve Sales order of maximum approval amount 50,000.00 that is on the "to Approve" stage.
Go to the 'Sales Configuration settings' and select the "Double Approval" option, then the 'Double Approval' mechanism will be active. If Approval Type is selected as "Global" then it will ask for approval maximum amount. Enter the amount, this amount will be checked with the sales order final amount, if the order amount exceeds the global declared amount and if a user will not have a "Sales Order Double Approval" group than after if user confirms that order so that order will be set in the "To Approve" stage. As well as email alert for approval orders is set to "No Alerts" then after no one will be notified. This order will be available on the new menu "Sale Order Approval" inside sales. When the "Global" option is set then the order amount is check for each user with Global Amount.
Sales Users have not rights for "Sales Order Double Approval" only set Maximum Sales Amount Limit(User can approve only that order which amount is less than 'Maximum Amount Limit')". When he creates new sale order and click on button "Confirm" and if double approval type "Individual" is selected in sales configuration setting than "Maximum Sales Amount (For user only)" will be compared with sales order amount, if sales order amount is higher than that order can not be confirmed by sales user, it will be set to "To Approve" stage.
Sales users create a 'Sales Order' and that is set to the "To Approve" stage because the user maximum approved amount limit exceeds.
Sales Manager having "Sales Order Double Approval" group rights and "Maximum Approval Limit (Double Approval Flow)" greater than the sales order amount, so that only sales manager will be able to approve or refuse that order. These orders are available in the new menu "Sales Order Approval".
On the "Approve" button click this order will be confirmed. In the 'Approve Detail' tab you can see the details of approving like 'Approved By', 'Approved Date'.
If you click on the "Refuse" button click then it will show popup, in the popup(wizard) select reason for refusing this order and you can also add more comment on refusing this order and click 'Ok' so this order will be refused.
After refusing the sale order you can see the details like 'Refused By', 'Refused Date', 'Refuse Reason'.
Sale order list filter by 'Refused'.
If email alert is set to "To All Approval" than all that user will be notified by the email who have right for double approval and also whose approval limit is higher than the order amount.
Email sent to the sales manager. Now the manager will do the further process for approving that sale order also approver will be able to jump directly into the sale order using this link.
If email alert is set to "By Team". In sales, in order to choose one Sales Team. Then whenever a sales order is set to "To Approve" stage, an email will be sent to all user who is a team member of that chosen sales channel and whose having "Sales Order Double Approval" group rights and their Approval limit is higher than the order amount.
Select sale team in sale order 'Sale Information'.
If Email Alert is set to "Specific User", then it will ask to select one user. Now, whenever any of the sale order is set to "To Approve" than that user will be notified on its email without checking any of the group or amount limit condition for that selected user.
Email notification sent to a specific user without checking any condition.
You will get free support and assistance in case of any issues
Are you ready for a better, more productive business?
Stop worrying about technology problems. Focus on your business.
Let us provide the support you deserve.Contact Us Now!