Not all humans are professional. It does not matter how clever, trusted or trained we are, sooner or later everybody will make a mistake. That's why we make this module. As the name implies, Double Approval is a control that requires two separate people to authorize a transaction. The first person is responsible for creating the request (known as the user), while the second person checks and approves the activity (known as the manager). Double Approval clearly helps protect your business, but it also helps protect your employees from making a mistake from the process. This module will help to set a limit of the sale order amount for the user, If a user makes a sale order beyond the limit, So that sale order automatically sets in the 'To Approve' stage. And then the manager can approve or refuse this sale order from 'Sale Order Approval'. This module can help to track approved or refused orders with approved by, refused by, approved date, refusal date, refusal reason. You can alert for approving via email to the sales team, specific user, or that person who has to approve limit more than a sale order amount.
- 1) User Setting: Tick this 'Sale Order Double Approval' group for that user who will give double approval.
- 2) Easy to set 'Maximum Sales Limit' for the user.
- 3) Easy to set 'Maximum Approval Limit' for Sales Manager.
- 4) Easy to set and notify via email who gives approval. like To All Approval, By Team (Sales Channels) or specific users.
- 5) Notify by E-mail
To All Approval: When you tick this option then all persons (user/manager) give you approval who have access for giving approval.
By Team: After ticking this option only the sales team person can give you approval.
Specific User: In this option, you have to define a specific person for Invoice approval.
- 6) You can see all sale orders which are pending for approval into 'customer -> Sale double approval'.
- 7) You can track approved sale order with who approve this order and approve date also.
- 8) You can track refused sale order with who refused this order, refusal date, and refusal reason also.
- 9) If your company has many different kinds of refusal reason so you can easily pre-define refusal reason Configuration => Refuse Reason so you can select a reason when you refuse any order.
- 10) Easy to filter order list by 'Refused'.
- 11) This module saves your important time.
- 12) It reduces human efforts.
- 13) No special configuration required, install it, use it.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_sale_order_double_approval’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.
4) Now, open the odoo as Developer Mode.
5) Go to Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’, Press Update Button.
6) In the search bar, search ‘sh_sale_order_double_approval’.
7) Click on ‘Install’ to install it.