By default in the odoo, when you confirm the quotation, odoo will take the current date and time at the confirm date. so here is a solution! In this module, while you confirm the quotation it will pass to the confirmation date, so you have to set a confirmation date. You can set the current date and time for the confirmation date. You can see the confirmation date before confirming the quotation. There is no option to edit the confirmation date after confirming the quotation/sale order.
1) You can set the confirmation date in the quotation.
2) You can set the current date and time at the confirmation date.
3) You can see the confirmation date before confirming the quotation.
4) No special configuration required just install it and cheers!
5) This module saves your important time.
6) It reduces human efforts.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_confirmation_date’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.