If you want to display a tax amount field in the sale order/purchase order/invoice and Vendor bills lines and PDF report. You can do that thing using this module. Here it is a module that helps to set tax amount field in sale order/purchase order/invoice and vendor bills lines and PDF report. This module provides a boolean field 'Show in Report' in sale order/purchase order/invoices and Vendor bills form view so it will easy to hide and show tax amount field in PDF report.
- 1) In relative configuration settings to tick right on 'Show Taxes in sale order/purchase order/invoice/bill'.
- 2) Show tax amount field in sale order/purchase order/invoice and Vendor bills lines and PDF report.
- 3) Easy to hide and show tax amount field in sale order/purchase order/invoice and Vendor bills PDF Report.
- 4) No special configuration required, install it, use it.
- 5) This module saves your important time.
- 6) It reduces human efforts.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_line_tax_info’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.
4) Now, open the odoo as Developer Mode.
5) Go to Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’, Press Update Button.
6) In the search bar, search ‘sh_line_tax_info’.
7) Click on ‘Install’ to install it.