Are you running the store with a large catalog of products? Wanna bring
store usability to new high level? Than This module useful to show
category page for shop. It's provide easy catalog images to make the
display of categories list more presentable.Grab users attention on your
store page, providing them with the immediate loadable categories
listing. The default odoo category bar in shop doesn't provide a
user-friendly way to browse catalogs. Our extension allows you to use
better navigation displaying all categories list on the category page.
Our module also useful to show category name heading in category page.
1) Easy To Use.
2) Shop Category page.
3) Easy for customer to navigate different category.
4) 3 Attractive Shop Category Designs.
5) 3 Attractive Category Heading Designs.
6) Customers are sure they find the right component.
7) Display categories as links and improve SEO.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module pls download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see folder named ‘sh_website_category_page’
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.
5) Go to Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’, Press Update Button
6) In the search bar, search ‘sh_website_category_page’
7) Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Website Product Category inside configuration.
Inside Category Check Show Category to True, then only that category visible inside "Shop By Category Page". Enter category wise description. Only those categories having image will be shown in "Shop by Category" Page.
Three different styles available in "Category Style", choose any one to apply on "Shop by Category" Page.
Selected "Category Style" : Style 1
"Category Style" : Style 1 on Mouse Hover
Selected "Category Style" : Style 2
"Category Style" : Style 2 on Mouse Hover
Selected "Category Style" : Style 3
"Category Style" : Style 3 on Mouse Hover
Three different styles available in "Category Header Style", choose any one to apply. When we click on any one category of "Shop by Category" Page then on redirect it shows description of category and chosen header style applied.
From Customize on option "Category Description" we can enable/disable category wise detail descriptions.