A timesheet is a method for recording and tracking the amount of an employee’s time spent on each project. This module provides a feature to create an invoice from the timesheet. Timesheet invoice ensures payments are received much faster and the inconvenience of missed bills is eliminated because you provide all the stuff like details about projects, spent time, date of the project in one invoice so it's very easy for a client to understand about his project. Also if any customer has more than one project so you can create only one invoice of all the projects just enable a 'Group by Customer'.
- 1) Easy to create an invoice from timesheet.
- 2) Easy to print details of the timesheet in invoice description like project, task, date, time taken, description.
- 3) Easy to track created invoices of the timesheet in the timesheet tree view.
- 4) Easy to define the product in the project.
- 5) Easy to print more than one project of the same customer in a single invoice.
- 6) Easy to set individual products for that project which is select for the invoice.
- 7) Easy to install and use it, no more configuration required.
- 8) It will reduce human effort and save important time.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_timesheet_invoice’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.
4) Now, open the odoo as Developer Mode.
5) Go to Apps menu and click on ‘sh_timesheet_invoice’, Press Update Button.
6) In the search bar, search ‘sh_product_invoice_details’.
7) Click on ‘Install’ to install it.