Sometimes in business, we need to create direct invoices or bills from picking. you can manage direct invoices from the delivery order and you can do direct bills from incoming orders. so you don't need to waste your time to manage all. you can do direct invoice and bill, Horray!
- 1) You can filter pickings by invoiced/not invoiced.
- 2) Easy to generate customer invoices from the delivery orders.
- 3) Easy to generate vendor bills from the incoming orders.
- 4) Separate Invoices: After ticking the 'separate invoices' option you get the separate invoice of the same customer. It means it will create invoices for all the selected pickings (Delivery Orders) and If you untick than it will create one invoice for the same client and different invoices for different clients.
- 5) Separate Bills: After ticking the 'separate invoices' option you get the separate Bill of the same Vendor. It means it will create Bills for all the selected pickings (Incoming Orders) and If you untick than it will create one Bill for the same client and different Bills for different clients.
- 6) No special configuration required, install it, use it.
- 7) This module saves your important time and reduces human efforts.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_invoice_picking’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.
4) Now, open the odoo as Developer Mode.
5) Go to Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’, Press Update Button.
6) In the search bar, search ‘sh_invoice_picking’.
7) Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Customer Invoices From Delivery Orders - Workflows
- Vendor Bills From Incoming Orders - Workflows
- Latest Update