1) POS users can manage multiple warehouses in the POS session.
2) POS users can add the product from multiple warehouses.
3)We have the below configuration options:
A) Stock Type: This configuration is useful to show stock on the product list, This configuration has 2 options,
1) available quantity 2) available quantity unreserved.
1) Available quantity: This option useful to show onhand qty.
2) Available quantity unreserved: This option useful to show forecasted qty.
B) Negative Selling: If this option is ticked then you can sell a negative quantity from multi warehouses.
If this option is not ticked then you can not sell a negative quantity from multi warehouses.
c) Ready State: If this option is ticked then after validating pos order, the picking order will go to the ready state.
If this option is not ticked then after validating pos order, picking order will go to the done state.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_pos_multi_warehouse’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.