As a Zoho Consultant, you will play a crucial role in assessing client needs, recommending appropriate Zoho solutions, and providing expert guidance in implementing and optimizing the Zoho suite of applications. You will work closely with clients to ensure the successful adoption and integration of Zoho products, ultimately contributing to the improvement of their business processes and efficiency.
- Conduct thorough assessments of clients' existing business processes and systems to identify opportunities for integration and optimization using Zoho applications.
- Design and customize Zoho applications (e.g. Zoho CRM, Zoho Books, Zoho Creator, etc.) to align with client's business requirements, ensuring optimal functionality and efficiency.
- Analysis of the existing system to identify the gap.
- Adapts existing methods to create the best solutions to solve complex business problems. This includes configuring the Zoho, customizing workflows, defining user roles and permissions, and integrating with other systems if required.
- Contribute to documentation development, including Process Flows, Functional Specifications, and Training Materials.
- Collaborate with cross-functional & development teams to ensure smooth project execution and timely delivery.
- Provide end-user support by addressing Functional Inquiries, Troubleshooting Issues, and Delivering User Training.
- Assist in identifying opportunities for process improvement and recommending solutions to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Should provide valuable solutions and innovation in the area of work being assigned.
- Assisting in Project Planning, Tracking Progress, Managing Project Risks and Issues, coordinating with the project team, and ensuring that the project is delivered within the defined Scope, Budget, and Timeline.
- Collaborating with clients to identify opportunities for system enhancements, and process improvements, and providing recommendations to optimize the Zoho system's performance and functionality.
- Building and maintaining solid relationships with clients, understanding their ongoing needs, providing ongoing support, and identifying opportunities for further value-added services.
- Travel and work on-site at client locations, as required.
- We respect knowledge, talent & logic more than experience, so the experience is not a bar if you satisfy the above criteria and are excited about Career With Softhealer Technologies.
- IT-related professional degree or students pursuing MBA, Commerce, or any Graduate/Post Graduate degrees.
- Self-learner with quick learning ability.
- A strong team player committed to building a successful career.
- Result-oriented, confident, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand complex business processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, enabling effective interaction with clients and team members.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and adapt to changing project requirements.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize tasks and meet project deadlines.
- Proven experience in implementing and customizing Zoho applications (e.g., Zoho CRM, Zoho Books, Zoho Creator, Zoho Projects etc.).
- Strong understanding of business processes and ability to align Zoho solutions accordingly.
- Understanding of ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Odoo or similar platforms.